‘Launching a lifetime of learning’
Responsibility – Uallach
Friendship – Cairdeas
Courage – Misneachd
Trust – Earbsa
Determination – Diongmhaltas
Creativity – Cruthachalachd
Plockton Primary School Aims:
- To provide a safe, happy, achieving, nurturing and active learning environment for all learners.
- To be a friendly, enthusiastic and resilient school.
- To provide a supportive, challenging, inspiring and creative curriculum enabling all learners to develop the skills for learning, life and work that they need to become successful learners, confident individuals, responsible citizens and effective contributors.
- To aim for excellence by delivering a curriculum that takes into consideration our unique history and culture and works with partners and our wider school community.
- To set high expectations for attainment, achievement and behaviour.
Children’s Aims – We would Like:
- To work together to make a place where you are looked after and we learn together.
- To create a place where you can make lots of friends and we never give up.
- To support and encourage each other in all the things that we learn in school to become the best that we can be always.
- To work with the community to create a good learning environment that considers what makes us special.
- Everyone to always do their best and give it a go!